Shahid Kapoor News Interviews – About his Personal Life Discussion with Priyanka Chopra




















(1) As per Latest 29 years old Shahid Kapoor Interviews about his Break Ups with previous girlfriends, he said that, “I am very protective about my personal life. Let people say and write what they want to. I don’t think I am answerable to anyone. I have learnt to draw a line. I have been at the other side of the fence and have realized that it is much better to be this way. If and when I decide to get engaged, I will certainly not hide it. Priyanka is a great girl. I enjoyed being with her on Koffee with Karan.”

“My dad is the finest actor of our country. I think it’s a great opportunity to be working under his direction. I was trying to make sure he is happy. You know, it was more about being a son to him and ensuring that he is not upset on the sets. I have tremendous faith in dad. Though I have been overworked for last few months, I’m enjoying the experience of working with him.”

“I am also doing Director Kunal Kohli’s next movie with Priyanka, which is a love story. I have seen Kunal’s earlier work including Hum Tum and Fanaa and I like Kunal’s take on love stories. I will be shooting for it once I finish Mausam.”

(2) Shahid Kapoor Shahrukh Khan Comparisons: - He said that, "I feel terrible about the comparisons with everybody because I feel I am really undeserving of being compared to someone like a SRK or Aamir Khan or any of these people who have had such achievements."

"There's a long way for me to go and I don't want that pressure on me, frankly. Like I said, it's not easy when you don't have anyone backing you."