Celina Jaitly Talks About Fiance/BF Dubai-Based Hotelier Peter Haag

Celina Jaitly admits to being in a committed relationship with boyfriend Peter Haag but laughs off rumours about her marriage.

Talk about Celina Jaitly being married to Dubai- based hotelier Peter Haag have been making the rounds, but the actress has stayed away from commenting on the matter. Until now.

Celina Jaitly With Fiance/Boy Friend Peter Haag

The light- eyed actress confesses to her beau’s existence for the first time, “ I have known Peter for the last couple of years.We met through my family and exchanged numbers but we started dating each other 10 months ago. I was superstitious about my relationship and that’s why I chose not to talk about it.” Under wraps She adds, “ Except our families, nobody knew we were seeing each other. Yes we are in a committed relationship but we wanted to keep it under wraps as it’s personal and everything in my life is not up for display.” Celina admits that Peter and she had a proper engagement ceremony at her house in Versova, Mumbai recently, in the presence of her parents, her best friend from Kolkata and her maternal uncle. “ We exchanged rings and got engaged this year in front of my parents, during the auspicious time of Durga Puja.

His parents couldn’t come down for the ceremony but when I was in Austria for knee surgery, Peter and his parents came with me and took really good care of me.” Hell breaks loose The actress reveals that when stories of her marriage came out, all hell broke loose. Celina says, “ My grandmother was shocked as we hadn’t told anyone about the engagement, except our parents. He’s a boy from another country and my grandparents are traditional.” She further clarifies, “ I am not married to Peter. When I do get married we will be announcing it properly and in the right way. I have so many releases and endorsements coming up in the next couple of years that marriage is not on the cards yet. But Peter and I do plan to get married one day. I hope now with the marriage rumours Peter doesn’t run away…” she ends with a laugh.

Frequent flyer CJ spent X’mas and New Year’s with Peter.

“ I was at the Cairo Film Festival as jury member and flew back via Dubai for three days. I’ve been in and out of Dubai for work and love. Peter is a very highlevel executive in a hotel chain and because of his job keeps a low profile.” Currently, Celina’s knee is giving her trouble post her performance at the Country Club in Dubai. “ After my keyhole surgery in Austria, I have to take good care of it. I am facing a slight problem as I have over- done my rehearsals and my doctor Ram Joshi at the Criticare Hospital wants me admitted today for an MRI scan.”