Aamir Khan First time Villain role in Dhoom 3 Sequel Movie 2011




































(1) has agreed to play the lead villain in Bollywood Perfectionist Aamir KhanDhoom 3.

After John Abraham in the original and Hrithik Roshan in Dhoom 2, he will keep Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra Company.

As per Latest Aamir Khan Interviews, he said that, "It is, indeed, a pleasure to be working with Yashji and Adi once again. Dhoom is a great franchise, most entertaining and full of fun. Every time I hear the theme tune, it brings a swing to my step. Vijay Krishna Acharya's script really won me over and I look forward to working with him."

If Priyanka Chopra does get the role opposite him, it will be the first time we see the actress paired opposite each other.

The movie will be produced by Aditya Chopra and should be ready for a 2012 Christmas release.

(2) He is on the jury of the Berlin International Film Festival.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, he said that, “Berlin Film Festival director Dieter Kosslick had invited me on the international jury two years ago. I had heard so much about the festival, so I’m glad I could finally be here.”

“World cinema is dying! Indian filmmakers are very happy with the large Indian audience at home; we don’t need to look at a world audience.”