Nobody make or break my career ''Rani Mukherjee



Rani Mukherjee


Rani mukherjee really be shocked and the country of destination at the hearing, the comments that his career has been convicted of an offence, the following motions from the media on the flop. His career, he was at one time, and an unbeatable best Bollywood actor. But fate had different plans for his people to talk about his career finally is ready. Now, in the context of proving Rani hell bent of his detractors on his new movie is stopped with Jessica (NOKJ).

"I feel bad when people say that Rani Mukherjee has been completed. My career has already been done. Nobody will make or break for my career. It is my fans who decided to make me a star. The only thing that breaks me when love is not for me, the audience and the fact that they do not want to see me in the movies, "he is reported as saying the news agency.

In the movie NOKJ, differs from fully he played Google Bole Hadippa together. In accordance with the terms of this she plays journalist.

"They (the audience), love me so much I do them the least is to make the role that differs dramatically from my Previous film. I would like to see a new and different types of audience always Rani My last film (Google Bole Haddipa) was the son and no one killed the Sardar Jessica, I am a vendor, "said the 32-year-old Bengali beauty.