Deepika Padukone Has No Problems With Ranbir Kapoor’s Mom!



Bollywood Actress Deepika Padukone who otherwise doesn’t like to talk about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor has now come out open to clarify that she has no issues with Ranbir’s mom Neetu Singh.
She said, “I’ve only met her a couple of times and hardly interacted with Ranbir’s parents. I’ve the highest regard for her. Ranbir and I will get to know each other’s parents when the time is right. At the moment we’re both focused on our careers.”
Deepika is obviously irritated with the media for putting her relationship with Ranbir under a scanner so she remarked, “The only time Ranbir and I have spoken is about each other is when we wanted to confess our love. Then they’ve been bringing us together, splitting us up … I’m very secure and happy in our relationship.”